Governor Walz continues exercising his illegal and immoral Emergency Orders, deciding this afternoon to give crumbs to Minnesotans in the face of building pressure to his powers. Instead of turning to freedom and allowing all of us to determine how best to control COVID, Walz decreed that:
- Bars and restaurants can operate at 50% capacity indoors, but no more than 150 people. He mandates how many can sit at a table and that reservations must be made so the government can trace people. Also, bars must close at 10 p.m.
- Gyms can only operate at 25% capacity indoors, but no more than 150 people. 9 feet of distance between exercises and only 25 people allowed in a fitness class at one time.
- Bowling alleys, movie theaters and museums will be permitted at 25% capacity, but no more than 150 people.
- Youth sports still require masks to be worn and only up to 150 people can attend as spectators
- Religious worship can only be practiced at 50% capacity
Action 4 Liberty believes in full freedom. The Governor acts as a king if he believes he can continue to dictate to the people how they can operate their businesses. We must continue to do everything we can to End Walz' Emergency Powers immediately.