Governor Walz refuses to give up his unilateral Emergency Powers despite COVID numbers hitting an all-time low. Even bordering states have removed their restrictions without any spike in COVID cases. But Walz marches on with the ability to infringe on Minnesotans liberties and shutdown businesses again.
The Governor is announcing a shortening of the leash on Minnesota today that includes:
- Expansion of capacity in bars/restaurants to 75%.
- Gyms can expand to 50% capacity
- No limits on religious facilities
- Household gatherings can have up to 50 people outdoors, 15 people indoors.
- Salons have no limits
- Large indoor venues can have up to 3,000 fans on April 15th.
- Twins games will be allowed 10,000 fans starting on Opening Day.
- No new eased restrictions for schools
Walz' unpopular mask mandate is still in effect.
There is absolutely no reason for the Governor to continue to exercise illegal Emergency Powers. Saturday marks the One-Year Anniversary of him unilaterally declaring Emergency Powers that have led to multiple shutdowns and quarantining health people in their homes. Please sign our petition to End Walz' Emergency Powers NOW!