Minnesota Democrats have successfully crammed every item on their far-left wish list down the throats of taxpayers this year. With their newly made socialist utopia also comes a brand new flag and seal design.
Democrats passed through a provision that would scrap Minnesota's current flag and seal in the State Government Finance Omnibus Bill during the final days of the legislative session.
Representative Mike Frieberg told MinnPost that the current flag is a “cluttered genocidal mess.” This is apparently because of the inclusion of a Native American on horseback.
To remedy this, it appears they are ready to eradicate any reference to Native Americans. This is similar to what Land O Lakes did with their rebrand – unfortunately making American Indians less relevant in mainstream culture.
The state legislature passed a provision that would officially retire the state flag and seal come 2024. In charge of creating a new design is a 13 person commission, which includes:
- Three members of the public appointed by Governor Walz.
- One appointee of the Council for Minnesotans of African Heritage.
- One appointee of the Minnesota Council on Latino Affairs.
- One appointee of the Council on Asian-Pacific Minnesotans.
- Two appointees by the Indian Affairs Council with one representing the Dakota community and one representing the Ojibwe community.
- Representatives from the secretary of state, the state historical society, the Capitol Area Architectural and Planning Board, the Minnesota Arts Board and Explore Minnesota Tourism agencies.
Rest assured, this flag has the potential to fit Minnesota’s brand-new woke attitude.
If this commission cannot decide on a new flag come May 11th, 2024 – there will be no flag or seal to represent the state.
Democrats may once again find a way to embarrass the people of Minnesota by erasing our history – and possibly any identity we have whatsoever.